SECOND ONE THIS YEAR!
A FUN Fundraiser for the Boat Club. Get your golf cart, ATV (or bicycle), and come get your poker run on! Trash talk is encouraged!
START/FINISH at the Shelter!
1. $10 per hand, for FIVE card draw.
2. A card will be issued for each hand purchased.
3. Participants must draw one (1) card Per Entry at each stop.
4. Before drawing a card at any stop, the participant will present his/her “Run Sheet”.
5. As the participant, it is YOUR responsibility to ensure that the Official punched the card on your run sheet BEFORE you leave the stop.
6. Officials will ensure no peeking at drawing cards. Cheaters will be asked to leave.
7. You CANNOT have a duplicate card drawn, you must draw again at the stop and have an Officiant punch your Run Sheet.
8. Ace is High. No Wild Cards and NO Jokers.
9. Prizes will be awarded at the designated time after the deadline passes and the hands are judged.
10. In case of a tie, Participants will draw one additional card – the HIGH card will win.
11. Decisions of the Judges are FINAL.
12. 40% of pot goes to 1st and 2nd place – 60/40
13. You will have the opportunity to pay $5 at the final stop for a LAST CHANCE card to help your hand. You can only draw ONE time.
14. (And the most important) have fun!!!! This is a fundraiser for FIMBC.
= Check In Begins: 6:00pm
= Poker Run Begins: 6:30pm
= Poker Run Ends: 8:00pm (NO EXCEPTIONS)
= Half Pot – bring your extra bucks!
Event Organizer: Sheila Thomas